Wedding Packages

You’re engaged! Congratulations!! You’ve picked out the most perfect date with an amazing venue now its time to find your wedding photographer. I truly believe that when you book your wedding photographer you need to click. Your wedding photographer will be with you all day long, so you need someone who will laugh, have fun and make the day a happy memory. I strive to keep things fun and light throughout the day and laugh with a professional attitude.

My style of photography is more of dark and moody. I LOVE contrast & deep rich colors. I edit with a warmer approach. I strive to make all my images have a wow factor leaving with memories for a lifetime.

Your wedding photographer is a large cost of the budget. I try to keep my pricing as low as possible while still offering high quality images. The cost can be scary to some, but with great reviews, an amazing portfolio and a payment plan, booking with Sederburg Photography is easy and stress free.

Check out our more of my portfolio


5 hours of coverage
45 Images Per Hour
Complimentary Petite Engagement Session
Online Gallery + Print Release
$50 Print Credit



8 hours of coverage
55 Images per hour
Complimentary Engagement Session
Online Gallery + Print Release
Basic USB Box
USB with all images
$100 Print Credit



11 hours of coverage
65 Images per hour
Complimentary Engagement Session
20 Page 8×8 album
Online Gallery + Print Release
Deluxe USB Box
USB with all images
$150 Print Credit



1 Hour of Coverage
Online Gallery

$250.00 Per Hour

A La Cart

Extra Hour On Packages – $250.00
Wedding Day Boudoir – $150.00 Adds extra 45 minutes of coverage
Professional Prints – Varies On Gallery
Basic USB + Box Upgrade – $100.00
Deluxe USB Box + USB Upgrade – $200


Q- How many photos will I receive?

A- Each package includes a minimum set of images per hour. Sederburg Photography LLC takes many photos during your coverage. After your wedding I go through all the photos and pick the best images that are up to studio quality to edit. Depending on your coverage time and package you choose will determine the minimum number of photos.

Q- What is the Online Gallery?

A- The online gallery is delivered to your email and displays all your images beautifully. A whimsical playlist to listen while viewing your images autoplays upon entering the gallery. The online gallery can be shared on social media and allows for unlimited downloads of edited high resolution photos. The online gallery also allows you to use our professional printing service that ships your prints right to your door! The galleries do expire after 6 weeks of delivery. After 6 weeks galleries are archived.

Q- Do you travel?

A- Yes! I travel all over the US! Travel over 30 miles of Springfield, Missouri is charged a travel fee. Locations greater than 250 miles requires accommodation fees.

Q- How long until I receive my gallery?

A- Galleries are delivered within 8-10 weeks of the wedding date through the online gallery directly to your email!

Q- How do I book?

A- When booking I like to do an over the phone or in person consultation. I like to ask a few questions, see what your looking for in a photographer and go over the pricing + contract. To secure your date contracts must be signed and a deposit must be paid.

Q- What is the Deposit and payment schedule?

A- I require a 40% deposit due at booking. The remaining 60% is due 2 months prior to the wedding date. If travel is required it is due 1 month prior to the wedding date.

Q- Do you offer a payment plan?

A- Yes! I offer AfterPay! Once approved Afterpay will allow you to split your payment into 4 easy interest free payments. Or Sederburg Photography can be set up on a client by client basis for the remaining 60% payment, with a signed payment plan contract. If you would like a payment plan or Afterpay please make sure to mention it during the consultation.

Q- How does the day work?

A- Before your wedding I send over a questionnaire that goes over most of the details for your wedding day. After you’ve had time to look over the questionnaire and have an idea of the details requested then we set up a meeting and go over it. If needed I help make a detailed timeline for your day that is perfect for your particular day and coverage amount.